Monday, November 14, 2005

Zuppa, Cyberone Mall, Eastwood, Libis

Rating: 11110.5
This is my all time favorite places to have lunch in Eastwood City. Located on the 3rd floor of Cyberone Mall (right beside IBM Plaza) is Zuppa Cafe, they're open 24 hours and I must say that these guys serve the best rice-toppings.

Each dish costs about Php80 - Php110, the portions are big and it will definitely hit the spot. If you're watching your carbs, you may want to share with a friend. I highly recommend their Thai Bagoong rice (sweet beef strips topped with shredded green mangoes), spicy Bulgogi Gogo and the calamares. I wasn't too happy with their seafood bowl because it's mostly processed food like squidballs, fishballs and crabsticks-- better stick to their non-seafood fare.

This is the place to go to have a quick, no-nonsense, nutritious, tasty and affordable meal and I give this four and a half pawikan points.

No comments: